Table of Contents
Dayton Arbor Press
|Description: Arbor Press|
From the manufacturer: “Dayton Arbor Presses are designed for riveting, squeezing, bending, punching, flattening, removing a bearing or pressing in bearings. Removable, rotating, machined anvil has 4-slots to provide convenient support for workpieces that vary in size and shape.”
- Be sure your workpiece is securely mounted. Do not mount at an angle.
- Wear safety glasses, long pants, and close-toed shoes.
- Be mindful of your fingers and any loose clothing. If you have long hair, tie it back.
- Dayton #4Z328
- Force in Tons: 1
- Swing (In.): 8 in
- Table Work Surface (In.): 5-3/4 x 4-1/4 in
- Anvil Dia. Work Area (In.): 4 1/2 in
- Range of Slot Widths (In.): 45/64 to 1-27/64
- Base Size (In.): 6-1/8 x 10-1/2 in
- Max. Work Height (In.): 6 in
- Height (In.): 11 in
arbor_press.txt · Last modified: 2023/04/07 21:59 by haley