Ozone Cleaner Training SOP
Haley Holcomb 8/26/22
The ozone cleaner is located inside the fume hood closest to the Objet printer in the Microfluidics Lab in Elings Hall 3430.
- Check with lab staff before using the chamber for anything besides bonding PDMS to glass.
- Make sure the chamber is sealed before use.,
- Ozone is a heath hazard - use inside fume hood.
- Never dissemble or modify this unit.
- Place substrates on platform in chamber,
- Check the height of the substrates using the green tape on the ruler - Do not skip this step. A UV bulb is easily broken and costs $3,000.
- Close the chamber lid.
- Turn on the UV lamps by hitting the start switch.
- Remove your substrates after the 10 minute timer is up.
- Clean the chamber platform if necessary.
ozone_cleaner_sop.txt · Last modified: 2022/08/26 23:48 by haley